Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

30 Things - #15

To see what this is all about, click here

15. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

Okay, wtf kind of question is this?? Honestly, it's something Mary would ask me.



If I were an animal I'd be a cockroach so I would be indestructible.




I'd be a bird so I could have a birds eye view.



I'd be a cat so I could sleep 20 hours a day and it would be acceptable.

this is our little kitty Licorice. He got stuck this way in the girls beanbag chair
























I'd be fish so I could live in the water. I love the water.



I'd be a butterfly so everyone would think I was beautiful.



I'd be a giraffe so for once I'd have long legs.



I'd be an elephant so Bob Barker would pay to have me moved to California.



#16 will be much more interesting.





No comments:

Post a Comment