Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Where Have You Been All My Life??

My girlfriend has a PVR and has often told us the benefits of having one.

Sean, being .....  frugal .... didn't want to spend the money on one. We have digital cable with a time shifting package so if there is anything on he wants to watch but misses he can usually catch it on time shift.

Until he started working nights. And until he missed several episodes of Top Gear.  Sean loves Top Gear. The joke in our house is that he has a man crush on James May, Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson.

Anyhow, since he was missing his show he finally conceded that a PVR might be a good thing for us to invest in.

Wow. I'm in love. Forget Sean's man crush, I've got a techno crush. I'm watching shows I've wanted to watch and never did because I forget they're on or they're on too late for my old lady bones. I'm able to watch a show and record another one so I don't miss it! And it's idiot proof...I set it and it records my shows week after week.

Seriously, it doesn't get much better than this.

If only it could rub my feet too.

No comments:

Post a Comment